Friday, October 28, 2011

What this blog is about

I lost my Mom May 6, 2006 and I miss her very much. This blog is a place where I can write to her to tell her my thoughts, my feelings and any news I would have shared with her if she was still alive. I used to speak to her at least twice a day and not being able to do that is pretty tough. I still think, in the middle of a busy day, "Oh, I should call Mom." It only takes a second to realize that I can no longer pick up the phone to say hello or ask her how her day is going. So I created this blog, thinking that I can write to her and tell her what's happening in my life. I know she knows, as I believe that her spirit is with me, in fact I have spoken with her... Yes, I am one of those... A Medium. Or rather, a medium in training. So some of my letters will be about that. If you don't believe, please be kind and keep your opinions to yourselves. I would never think to make fun of or condemn a person for believing something I don't believe in. Thank you.

Love and Blessings to all. Shelley-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment